Story County Stork's Nest
The Story County Stork's Nest is an incentive program with the goal of improving the overall health of pregnant women and their babies. The program enrolls women during their pregnancy and provides the following:
- Educational classes on various topics related to pregnancy, infant care and parenting
- Encouragement to receive early and regular prenatal medical care
- Support and encouragement to increase healthy behaviors among pregnant women and new mothers
- Baby clothing, nursery supplies, and equipment
- Referrals to community services and activities
Please contact the Stork's Nest at 515-233-3141 ext. 4410 for eligibility requirements and enrollment information.
Donations are welcome: all items must be NEW...used items cannot be accepted.
Items needed for the Stork's Nest Store include:
- Diapers (any size)
- Diaper wipes
- Bath supplies
- Feeding supplies
- Cribs, Porta-cribs
- Bedding supplies
- Car Seats
- Safety Gates
- Baby monitors
To make a donation, please call 515-233-3141 ext. 4410 or Contact Us.